Advance IGBT technology, stable arc with excellent welding performance, portable with adjustable shoulder strap, welding various kinds of ferrous metals. Suitable for 1.6mm-4.0mm electrode.
MMA ( Manual metal arc ) welding also known as shielded metal arc welding machine (SMAW), flux shielded arc welding or informally as stick welding, is a manual arc welding process that uses a consumable electrode coated in flux to lay the weld. An electric current, in the form of either alternating current or direct current from a welding power supply, is used to form an electric arc between the electrode and the metals to be joined. As the weld is laid, the flux coating of the electrode distintegrates, giving off vapors that serve as a shieding gas and providing a layer of slag, both of which protect the weld area from atmospheric contamination.
Input voltage: 1PH AC220V±15%
Input power: 8KVA
Input current: 36A
Rated output: 28V/200V
Output current: 20-200A
No-load voltage: 68±5V
Duty Cycle%(40°C 10min):(A/V) 200/28 60%, 126/26.2 100%
Protection grade: IP21
Insulation grade: F
Net Weight: 5.4KG
Gross Weight: 6.8KG
Dimension of machine: 300*130*210mm
1) Advance IGBT technology,energy-effcient and low noise.
2) Stable arc, little spatter and excellent welding performance.
3) Automatic over-voltage and over-current protection.
4) Compact and adaptable, portable with adjustable shoulder strap.
5) Applicable for welding various kinds of ferrous metals, such as low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and alloy steel,etc.
More efficient, more stable, longer life
Compare with other brand we use whole copper material that improved 50% of the performance, and energy efficiency.
High proformence on resistance to the power grid
Current output is more stable
Better protection for IGBT