Argon arc welding, advanced MOSFET technology, Stepless current adjustment, smooth arc and stable welding performance, gas saving.
TIG welding machine is most commonly used to weld thin sections of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, magnesium, and copper alloys. The process grants the operator greater control over the weld than competing processes such as shielded metal arc welding and gas metal arc welding, allowing for stronger, higher quality welds. However, TIG welding is comparatively more complex and related process, plasma arc welding, uses a slightly different welding torch to create a more focused welding arc and as a result is often automated.
Model: TIG 200S
Input voltage: 1PH AC220V±15%
Input power: 4.4KVA
Input current: 20A
Rated output: 17.2V/180A
Output current: 10-180A
No-load voltage: 65±5V
Duty Cyle%(40°c 10min): 180A 40%, 113A 100%
Protection grade: IP21
Insulation Grade: F
Gross Weight: 11.7KG
Dimension of machine: 370*150*245mm
(1) Advanced MOSFET technology, energy-efficient and low noise.
(2) Shielding gas post-flow function; stable and mild welding arc.
(3) Stepless current adjustment,suit for TIG welding .
(4) Automatic over-voltage and over-current protection as well as high temperature shutdown function.
(5) Smooth arc and stable welding performance; ideal for welding mild steel, stainless steel, copper and titanium,etc.
(6) Rugged package and compact design makes it easy to take TIG welding capability where it’s needed.
The transformer board has two all-copper ring reactors, which improve the welding performance and improve the welding current balance output.
The role of all-copper arc producer is to improve the success rate of arc and enhance the arc performance
The output connect is using copper, so that the conductive output performance is better, the resistance value is small, high temperature resistance, not easy to corrosion, good oxidation resistance.
High quality big capacitance:
High proformence on resistance to the power grid
Current output is more stable