Super mini arc welding machine, all day use 3.2 electrode. Suitable for welding the carbon steel,stainless steel, low alloy steel and other metals. Easily start arc, stable current, perfect molding.
Mini ARC welder is a manual arc welding process that uses a consumable electrode coated in flux to lay the weld. An electric current, in the form of either alternating current or direct current from a welding power supply, is used to form an electric arc between the electrode and the metals to be joined. As the weld is laid, the flux coating of the electrode distintegrates, giving off vapors that serve as a shieding gas and providing a layer of slag, both of which protect the weld area from atmospheric contamination.
Input voltage: 1PH AC220V±15%
Input power: 9.5KW
Input current: 23A
Rated output: 160A/26.4V
Output current: 20-160A
No-load voltage: 68±5V
Duty Cycle%(40°C 10min): (A/V) 300/28 60%, 165/26.2 100%
Protection grade: IP21
Insulation grade: F
Net Weight: 5.4KG
Gross Weight: 6.8KG
Dimension of machine: 230*145*97mm
1. Single PC board,IGBT tube inverter
2. High frequency(33KHZ),improve the efficiency of the whole machine, save energy.
3. Anti static, thermostatic, fan cooled
4. Pretty appearance, light weight, stable. Compactable, protable, high efficiency and energy saving.
5. Stable arc welding,deep weld pool and good welding appearance.
6. Adopt all kinds of acidic , alkaline welding rod. Have the advantage of easily start arc, stable current, perfect molding.
7. Especially suitable for welding the carbon steel,stainless steel, low alloy steel and other metals.
8. Use for altitude work, fieldwork,indoor fitment.
9. High rated duty and have better function for push compensation.
10. Adjustable hot striking arc current.
More efficient, more stable, longer life
Compare with other brand we use whole copper material that improved 50% of the performance, and energy efficiency.
High proformence on resistance to the power grid
Current output is more stable
Better protection for IGBT